Sunday, March 14, 2010

vitamins

I hate swallowing big pills; I'm always afraid I'm going to choke on them. And by big pills I mean anything 500mg or larger. In fact, I'd prefer to not swallow those small round Advil pills, either. But I'm okay with the tiny 10mg Sudafed kind!

I could never take multivitamins because of my fear. I ate Flintstones chewables for kids for awhile, but even the taste of that was pretty gross (especially the kind with calcium). So I was excited when I first heard that One a Day was coming out with gummy vitamins for adults. But they are super expensive--$10 for just 25 doses. But the good news was that I didn't mind eating them at all. The better news is that Costco sells Vitafusion adult vitamin gummies for $10 for 100 doses! Much more palatable. And they even taste waaay better than One a Day's. Now, for the first time in my life, I regularly take vitamins.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A girlfriend of mine introduced me to gummy vitamins a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to pick them up. They are the best thing ever - taste like fruit snacks!