Tuesday, June 1, 2010

lunch

let me show off to you what N packed me for lunch today:


It may look a little haphazard, but let me tell you what's in it...which are some of my favorite things in the world...
  • roasted beets in balsamic vinegar
  • braised brussels sprouts (which are SO good)
  • green olives
  • sweet and spicy pickles
  • tomatoes
  • hard boiled egg
  • lightly steamed broccoli
  • chicken from the deli counter
  • goat cheese
  • sliced almonds
  • crumbled bacon
  • fresh mushrooms
  • shredded carrots
  • and, of course, spinach
  • all topped off with a from-scratch lemon mustard vinaigrette
be jealous. very, very jealous.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

love it!!
i posted something like this too...but rich only made me a dinky sandwich (lettuce cheese turkey- pleh pleh) and salty oily chips!...booo on him!
nic wins!